.@ananavarro on Trump CNN tweet: “It is an incitement to violence. He is going to get somebody killed in the media.” pic.twitter.com/Ivip2ZscT4— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) July 2, 2017
This was another day in the Middle East (via US Central Command)
On June 29, Coalition military forces conducted 34 strikes consisting of 90 engagements against ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.-RW
In Syria, Coalition military forces conducted 30 strikes consisting of 46 engagements against ISIS targets.
* Near Abu Kamal, four strikes destroyed seven ISIS oil trucks, five oil separators, a front-end loader, an oil tank and a well head.
* Near Al Shadaddi, one strike destroyed a mortar system and a tunnel.
* Near Dayr Az Zawr, five strikes destroyed four ISIS oil stills, four oil storage tanks, a modular oil refiner and a well head.
* Near Raqqah, 20 strikes engaged 15 ISIS tactical units and destroyed 18 fighting positions, three vehicles, three front-end loaders, two tactical vehicles and a mortar system.
In Iraq, Coalition military forces conducted four strikes consisting of 44 engagements against ISIS targets.
* Near Bayji, one strike destroyed an ISIS vehicle, a staging area, a tactical vehicle, a storage facility, and a VBIED.
* Near Mosul, three strikes engaged an ISIS tactical unit; destroyed 14 fighting positions, four supply caches, two tunnels, and a mortar system; and suppressed an ISIS tactical unit.
Additionally, seven strikes were conducted in Syria and Iraq on June 28 that closed within the last 24 hours.
* On June 28, near Al Shadaddi, Syria, six strikes destroyed an ISIS headquarters, three weapons caches, a staging area, and a mortar system.
* On June 28, near Mosul, Iraq, one strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit; destroyed four fighting positions, three medium machine guns, a supply cache, a mortar system, a staging area, and a heavy machine gun; damaged two fighting positions and two ISIS supply routes; and suppressed an ISIS tactical unit.