"Backstabbing Spoiled Brat" Chelsea Lists Her Grievances Against Doug Band And Justin Cooper
By Tyler Durden
With each new WikiLeaks dump, the rabbit hole in the feud between Chelsea Clinton and Doug Band seems to grow a little deeper. The most recent disclosures included a November 11, 2011 email from Chelsea to John Podesta, Cheryl Mills and the Clinton Foundation lawyers at Simpson Thacher in which Chelsea clearly lists out her issues with Clinton aides Doug Band, Justin Cooper and someone referred to only as "Hannah," which is presumably Hannah Deletto, Director of Membership at the Clinton Foundation. Among other things, the email alleges that Justin Cooper installed spyware on Bill Clinton's computer in order to monitor his email traffic, that both Justin Cooper and Hannah Deletto stole "significant sums of money" from the Clintons and that Doug Band / Teneo "hustled business at CGI."
- today that Doug reached out to someone at Harry Walker (who represents my father on all speaking arrangements), to ask for a full list of all his speeches, how much he was paid for each speech, and told the contact person at Harry Walker that all speeches should now go through him, not Terry Krinivic (the scheduler)
- that Ilya physically saw/caught Justin a couple of days ago reading his bberry and loading the same spyware onto his computer that he loaded onto Bari's computer
- a secret service agent told Marc (my husband) that Justin had asked another secret service agent to lie about the parking pass absurdity [we can talk about this really ridiculous anecdote offline]
- multiple people shared with me how upset they were at hearing how Justin referred to my father in the last week - in very derogatory ways widely sadly
- Oscar told my father he knows Justin reads his emails
- my father was told today of explicit examples at CGI of Doug/ Teneo pushing for - and receiving - free memberships - and of multiple examples of Teneo 'hustling' business at CGI - and of people now having quit at CGI
- that Doug told Jon Davidson he was never going to forgive him for not reporting that Dad met with John (ie you John) on Sunday and that how could Jon forget who he really worked for
- Doug told Terry Krinivic she would never work again in this town if she didn't back him up on everything
- Ilya believes Hannah and Justin have taken significant sums of money from my parents personally - some in expenses - cars, etc. - and others directly
* * *
As we pointed out yesterday, long-time Clinton aide Doug Band had a bad habit of being brutally honest over email...particularly when it came to his feelings regarding "spoiled brat" Chelsea Clinton. The following example comes from January 2012 when Band forwards a complimentary email from Chelsea (aka "Diane Reynolds") essentially calling her a two-faced backstabber.
She sends me one of these types of emails every few days/week
As they say, the apple doesn't fall far
A kiss on the cheek while she is sticking a knife in the back, and front
While it's unclear exactly which parent Band is referencing with his "the apple doesn't fall far" reference, we have our suspicions.