(2) Target Liberty. Robert Wenzel’s libertarian site gives me lots of great content every day (and I visit the site multiple times a day), and the occasional movement gossip, which I secretly love.
(3) Economic Policy Journal. Here’s Bob Wenzel’s strictly economic and financial blog. If I were more of a grownup, it would have more appeal to me than Target Liberty, but….
(4) GaryNorth.com. The only person I pay to read. Dr. North knows more about U.S. and European history, and the various schools of historiography, than I ever will, and he’s so prolific it’s ridiculous. If his critics could write one article for every 100 he produces, we’d be getting somewhere.
And that’s not to mention his knowledge of economics, business, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
(5) Drudge Report. Not libertarian, but he finds a lot of good stories, and I can figure out what’s resonating with the right wing based on how long Drudge emphasizes a topic.
(6) Not quite every day, but I do read (and donate to) Antiwar.com.