Vis US Central Command:
Coalition military forces conducted 37 strikes consisting of 107 engagements against ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.In addition, Stratfor reports:
In Syria, Coalition military forces conducted 33 strikes consisting of 35 engagements against ISIS targets.
* Near Dayr Az Zawr, six strikes engaged an ISIS tactical unit and destroyed 11 oil storage tanks, nine oil trucks, six oil stills, six oil separator tanks and a command and control node.
* Near Raqqah, 27 strikes engaged 19 ISIS tactical units; and destroyed 17 fighting positions, three tactical vehicles, a vehicle, two heavy machine guns, a mortar system, a weapons cache, a command and control node, a VBIED facility, and a VBIED.
In Iraq, Coalition military forces conducted four strikes consisting of 72 engagements against ISIS targets.
* Near Al Huwayjah, one strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit and destroyed a fighting position.
* Near Mosul, three strikes engaged two ISIS tactical units; destroyed 33 fighting positions, two rocket-propelled grenade systems, and a front-end loader; damaged five fighting positions and a command and control node; and suppressed a mortar team.
Additionally, 13 strikes were conducted in Syria and Iraq on July 3 that closed within the last 24 hours.
*On July 3, near Raqqah, Syria, 12 strikes engaged five ISIS tactical units; and destroyed 10 fighting positions, a VBIED, an anti-air artillery system, and a UAS launch site; damaged 25 fighting positions; and suppressed an ISIS tactical unit.
* On July 3, near Mosul, Iraq, one strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit; destroyed eight fighting positions, four weapons caches, three heavy machine guns, a rocket-propelled grenade system, and a barrier wall; damaged five ISIS supply routes; and suppressed a sniper team.
U.S. military carried out a strike in Somalia against al Shabaab on July 4.